Menu Close Menu

Forum

Why? / Non-Adult Topics / Adult Trans Form

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-18 13:24:07

Carolynj

Why?

Hi all.The question I am asking is what is this site for . Hardly anyone has posted topics on the forums,nobody seems to be chatting to each other and my messages go unanswered.Also,a lot of members seem to be have recently joined.So,if this is a meeting place for those with a different gender identity,and somewhere to make new friends.Where are you?Or is it just me.

#2 2020-07-22 08:35:58

KalyMichaels

Re: Why?

So this site will probably be a lot busier on August 11 when the other site's cybersex room closes down for good.  Keep in mind that particular site has 1068 users, even with that number there's about 5 people online in the chat (take into account time of day, people working stuff like that).  This site has about  208 users now I think? and the majority of them are from the other site.  So they're kind of hanging out in two places at once.  Since this site isn't too busy right now with about like 3 people in the chatroom at a time (again, this is when I'm on which is usually work hours), people really aren't paying attention to this room right now unless it pings them with a notification that they received a private message.

#3 2020-07-22 15:05:46

Carolynj

Thanks Kaly. I appreciate your response. I was just frustrated because it seemed that I was wasting my time.xxx Carolyn.

#4 2020-09-05 00:29:02

bobbishort

What exactly are you seeking here Carolynj?

My understanding is this site is specifically for cyber sexual discussions.  The old site claims to be for support.  (loosely defined)

B-